Syntax highlighter

2012-04-29

The reason to be here

Since I don't have any reason, I have been thinking why I'm still here and where I want to go. I haven't found any answer of it. One thing I know for sure is, I don't want to be here so long and even I'm not sure whether I can or not because of the visa.

The problem is, however, I got too much use to be in non harsh working environment. Yes, European working style is excellent if I compare with Japanese one. So I'm also seriously looking for a job in Japan or somewhere in the world. Well if it's not in the Netherlands, it would be fine by me... maybe not... in UK maybe, at least no language barrier.

Things are not so going easy. But I must get out from this suffocating atmosphere. What can I do for it? Think.

No comments:

Post a Comment